Looking for an upgrade? Our six-piece Deluxe Matcha Starter Set comes with a beautiful grey kohiki chawan, high-quality Japanese chasen and chashaku, and a premium chakin.
The set contains:
- Tokoname-yaki Kohiki Chawan (matcha bowl)
- Kazuho Chasen (matcha whisk) - made in Japan by Suikaen
- Chashaku (matcha scoop) - made in Japan
- Hoda-ori Chakin (tea cloth) - made in Japan
- Stainless Steel sifter - made in Japan
- 20g Can of Umezuki matcha
- Instructions card
- Gift Box
Teaware You'll Enjoy Using
Grey Kohiki-Glazed Tokoname-yaki Chawan
A matcha bowl with a classic shape and a two-layer finish of white slip and translucent glaze produces a unique effect with subtle colour variations, glaze crazing and kannyū (貫入), along with tiny black iron spots
翠華園 Suikaen White Bamboo Kazuho Chasen
With roughly 64 tines, this whisk is suitable both for whipping up a fine, foamy usucha and kneading a thick, rich koicha.
Artisanal Japanese Matcha
An energising Okumidori matcha from Uji, Umezuki is shaded in the traditional shelf-style for 30 days, giving it a bright and classic flavour ideal as usucha or for use in drinks and lattes.
Uji has long been at the centre of Japanese tea and has been famed for its high-quality matcha production for centuries.