Looking for an upgrade? Our six-piece Deluxe Matcha Starter Set comes with a beautiful kohiki chawan, high-quality Japanese chasen and chashaku, and a premium chakin.
The set contains:
- Tokoname-yaki Kohiki Chawan (matcha bowl) - made by Takahisa Hisada (久田 貴久)
- Kazuho Chasen (matcha whisk) - made in Japan by Suikaen
- Chashaku (matcha scoop) - made in Japan
- Hoda-ori Chakin (tea cloth) - made in Japan
- Stainless Steel sifter - made in Japan
- 20g Can of Umezuki matcha
- Instructions card
- Gift Box
Teaware You'll Enjoy Using
久田 貴久 Takahisa Hisada Kohiki-Glazed Chawan
A matcha bowl with a classic shape and elegant kohiki glaze producing a soft, matte white finish with a subtle gohonte pattern of pink spots and tiny black iron spots.
翠華園 Suikaen White Bamboo Kazuho Chasen
With roughly 64 tines, this whisk is suitable both for whipping up a fine, foamy usucha and kneading a thick, rich koicha.
Artisanal Japanese Matcha
An energising Okumidori matcha from Uji, Umezuki is shaded in the traditional shelf-style for 30 days, giving it a bright and classic flavour ideal as usucha or for use in drinks and lattes.
Uji has long been at the centre of Japanese tea and has been famed for its high-quality matcha production for centuries.